We expect each member of the club to comply with the below rules & regulations-
- You will wear non-marking indoor sports shoes. If your shoes stain the floor you are not allowed to play and you might be chargeable in case of any fine imposed on the club for the markings on court.
- With more than 6 people waiting to play, there will not be a third set.
- After playing your game, leave the court and return to the sidelines so others can play and wait until you can play again on a new court.
- While moving out, take care of not stepping into any other courts and wait at the court gallery until the ongoing rally is finished in that particular court.
- Please stop the play at least 5-10 minutes before closure time and everyone has the responsibility to clean the courts and help in packing.
- If you are bringing any of your friends or acquaintances for the club trials, please do so only after getting it confirmed from the secretary.
- If two or more players at a court are signed up with Nylon Membership, please ensure that you are playing with Nylon shuttle, not feather.
- Club Racquets are primarily available for new trials and surely can be used by new signed up members in case of availability, but the club does not have to mandatorily facilitate racquets to new members. The Members need to bring their own racquets.
- For any concerns, queries or communication to the Playing Hall authorities, you can contact the Board Members present , please refrain from individual communication and proceedings.
- For a home match you have to be present 30 minutes beforehand to set up the courts together.
- After your match, make sure your court/equipment is cleaned up.
- The team captain will prepare the shuttles for the team prior to the match.
- If you have symptoms, stay home! Also, if your roommate or anyone you have been in contact with has symptoms stay home to get tested.
- Please respect the general rules released by the Dutch Government, which apply to everyone.